After generating a report, the results of your query are listed in the report pane. This section lists the columns available for the relevant reporting task.
NOTE: If you generated the Bookmarks report using Web Client, not all of the report columns are available.
- Camera name.
- Custom fields
- The pre-defined custom fields for the entity. The columns only appear if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom fields were made visible to you when they were created or last configured.
- Event timestamp
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- Bookmark message (might be blank if no message was written).
- Source (entity)
- The name of the system the camera belongs to.
- Thumbnail images of the recorded video during the selected time range. Thumbnails only appear for video that was recorded by an Archiver or Auxiliary Archiver, not if the video was recorded on the edge.