If you have a large access control system and cannot find a cardholder or visitor, you can search for them by name, or use the advanced search by applying a combination of filters.
From the home page, do one of the following:
- Open the Cardholder management task.
- Open the Visitor management task.
To search by an entity name, type the name in the Search () box.
All entities with names that match the text you entered are listed.
To search for the entity using the advanced search:
- In the left pane, click Advanced search.
Set up the query filters for the report. Not all query filters are available for
each task. Choose from one or more of the following, according to your task:
- Activation date
- Time the cardholder or visitor’s profile was activated.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range for when the cardholder or visitor’s profile expired.
- Check-in date
- Time the visitor was checked in (can correspond to the arrival time).
- Unused cardholders
- Search for cardholder or visitors for whom
no assigned credentials have produced an access granted event
within a certain time range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active; Expired; Inactive; Lost; Stolen. Not all statuses are available for every task.
- First name
- Cardholder or visitor’s first name.
- Last name
- Cardholder or visitor’s last name.
- Email address
- Cardholder or visitor’s email address.
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
- Cardholder or visitor’s picture.
- Partition that the entity is a member of.
- Cardholder groups
- Restrict the search to specific cardholder groups.
- Restrict the search to specific credentials.
- Credential status
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s credential: Active; Expired; Inactive; Lost; Stolen. Not all statuses are available for every task.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Escort required
- Specify that an escort is required.
- Visitor host
- Select the visitor’s host (or escort).
- Click Search.
The cardholders or visitors that match your search criteria are displayed on screen.