You can view credential properties (status, assigned cardholder, card format, credential code, custom properties, and so on) of cardholders, using the Credential configuration report.
For example, the Credential configuration report is helpful if you requested a credential for a cardholder, and want to see if it was activated. If you search by cardholder, the Credential status column indicates whether the credential is in the Requested or Active state. You can also search if there are any credentials currently listed as lost or stolen.
What you should know
- Open the Credential management task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
- Partition that the entity is a member of.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active, Expired, Inactive, Lost, Stolen.
- Unused credentials
- Search for credentials that have not produced an access granted event within a certain time range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- Specify whether or not the credential is assigned.
- Restrict the search to certain cardholders.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range for when the cardholder or visitor’s profile expired.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
Click Generate report.
The credential properties the selected cardholder are listed in the report pane.
- To show a cardholder in a tile, double-click or drag a cardholder from the report pane to the canvas.
- To view additional cardholder information in the tile, click .