If alarms triggered in SiPass are not triggered in Security Center, they might be configured without recipients in Security Center.
This issue typically occurs when an alarm does not have recipients associated with it.
What you should know
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the entity browser pane, select the SiPass plugin, and then click the Properties tab.
In Alarm recipients, make sure
that the user who should be notified when the alarm is triggered is added to the
NOTE: The users or user groups selected here are the default alarm recipients configured when alarm entities are created by the plugin. If this list is empty, alarms will still be triggered in Security Center, but no user will be notified. You can also add alarm recipients later in the alarm entity Properties tab.
- Open the Alarms task, select the alarm entity in the entity browser, and then click Properties.
- Make sure that the user is added to the alarm Recipients.
- If the problem still persists, restart the Plugin role.
- Try restarting the server on which the Plugin role is running.
Try restarting the SiPass proxy service.
NOTE: Restarting the proxy service triggers a full synchronization with the SiPass server, which may take a long time to complete depending on the number of entities that must be synchronized.