If events triggered in SiPass are not triggered in Security Center, you may want to verify that they are not ignored in Security Center.
This issue typically occurs when the events are set to be ignored in the plugin configuration.
What you should know
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the SiPass plugin from the entity browser, and click the Events tab.
- Make sure that the checkbox is selected next to the events you want triggered in Security Center.
- In Security Desk, open the Monitoring task, and then make sure that the entities for which you should receive the events are monitored.
- In Security Desk, click .
Make sure that the event and its Display in tile option are selected, and then click Save.
NOTE: For all custom events you must select Custom event in the list.
- If the problem still persists, restart the Plugin role.
- Try restarting the server on which the Plugin role is running.
Try restarting the SiPass proxy service.
NOTE: Restarting the proxy service triggers a full synchronization with the SiPass server, which may take a long time to complete depending on the number of entities that must be synchronized.