If you cannot see an output triggered in SiPass when you trigger it from Security Center, via a hot action for example, the output may be set incorrectly in the plugin configuration.
This issue typically occurs when an output behavior is not selected for a specific SiPass pulse pattern.
What you should know
Each output can be triggered in SiPass using the following pulse patterns:
- Fast pulse
- Single pulse
- Slow pulse
- Toggle output
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the entity browser pane, select the SiPass plugin, and then click the Properties tab.
- Make sure that the pulse pattern you want to trigger in SiPass for the selected output has an output behavior associated with it.
- If the problem still persists, restart the Plugin role.
- Try restarting the server on which the Plugin role is running.
Try restarting the SiPass proxy service.
NOTE: Restarting the proxy service triggers a full synchronization with the SiPass server, which may take a long time to complete depending on the number of entities that must be synchronized.