If you change the port number in the plugin role's Properties tab, you must also configure the proxy service to use the same value.
- Log on to the SiPass server.
Browse to the installation folder of the SiPass proxy service.
By default, the installation path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec\SiPass Proxy.
- Open the file Genetec.Plugins.SiPass.ProxyService.exe.config in a text editor.
In the file, locate the line <add
NOTE: The default port number is 5645.
- Change the port number with the same value configured in the plugin.
- Save the file, and then close it.
- Restart the SiPass server.
The plugin and the SiPass proxy service now share the same port number and should be able to establish a connection.