So that the plugin can communicate with the SiPass system, the Security Center SDK and the proxy service must be running on the SiPass server.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the SiPass server runs a version of the SiPass Integrated software that is compatible with the plugin.
- Make sure that the license of your SiPass system supports a client connection from the proxy service. For more information, see your Siemens SiPass documentation.
- Obtain the user name and password used to connect to the SiPass server. Make sure that this user account has administrative privileges.
What you should know
- The SDK must be installed before the proxy service.
- The version of the SDK must match the version of Security Center installed on the plugin server.
- Download the SDK from the GTAP Product Download page.
- Extract the files.
- In the package, double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
Install the proxy service.
When the proxy is installed, you see Genetec Security Center SiPass Plugin Proxy Service listed in the Services tab of Windows Task Manager.
- Download the SiPass installation package from the GTAP Product Download page.
- In the package, browse to the SiPassProxy folder.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
Install the SiPass plugin.