The SiPass plugin integrates SiPass access control systems with Security Center, so that from Security Desk you can monitor and control your SiPass doors, elevators, floors, inputs and other SiPass entities.
For more information
- Connect to Siemens SiPass Integrated access control systems.
- Synchronize entities, devices, alarms, and events that are configured in SiPass with Security Center entities and events.
- View the synchronization status of SiPass entities, alarms, and events in Config Tool.
- Display live access control events from SiPass in Security Desk with detailed cardholder information.
- Map the SiPass doorsets, Anti-Passback (APB) areas and banks (elevators and floors), and inputs to Security Center cameras.
- Monitor live and playback video related to access control events received from SiPass in the Monitoring task of Security Desk.
- View the current state of SiPass entities in the Monitoring task; for example, see if a door is open, closed, locked, or unlocked.
- Monitor and acknowledge SiPass alarms using the Alarm monitoring task in Security Desk.
- Manually trigger actions on SiPass entities from Security Desk, such as locking and unlocking doors.
- Automatically trigger actions and outputs in SiPass using hot actions, event-to-actions, and scheduled tasks.
- Configure event to actions in Security Center using SiPass events and alarms.
- Generate Security Center reports to search for past SiPass events and alarms.
- Generate a SiPass activity trails report to find out when manual SiPass actions were performed on SiPass entities, and by whom.
- Use Security Center Federation™ so that the entities, alarms, and events of a SiPass system, which connects to a federated Security Center system, can be monitored from a Federation™ host.
For more information about monitoring entities, see Selecting entities to monitor. For more information about alarms and events, see Triggering alarms manually. For more information about triggering actions and output in Security Desk, see Triggering actions. You can access this information by pressing F1 in Security Desk.
For more information about creating event-to-actions in Config Tool, see Creating event-to-actions. You can access this information by pressing F1 in Config Tool.