With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
Sipelia™ 2.10 GA includes the following new features:
- Recording audio for a public address call
- You can now record a Public Address call session and play back the audio in the Call report task. In Config Tool, you can enable Record audio for a specific paging zone and disable it for others.
- Do not disturb status
- There is a new availability status in the call dialog box, Do not disturb. When selected, it displays a busy status to other users and rejects incoming calls.
- Setting to block incoming calls automatically
- You can change the Sipelia™ Options in Security Desk so that when you're on a call, your status automatically changes to Do not disturb and incoming calls are rejected.
- Secondary ringer
- You can now configure the ringer to play in a separate output from the main speaker. This provides the user with more mobility if one output, such as headphones, is out of hearing range.
- Show keypad on call
- There is a new setting in Sipelia™ Options, Show keypad on call. When you select this option, the keypad automatically displays on call startup.
- IPv6 support in Sipelia™
- Sipelia™ now supports IPv6.
- Display workstation name
- After a workstation has been claimed, the computer name that claimed it is displayed in the workstation table in Config Tool.
- Support for TCP transport
- Sipelia™ now supports receiving SIP messages through TCP. You can enable TCP and select the TCP port in Config Tool.