With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
Sipelia™ 2.9 GA includes the following new features:
- Unified public addressing
- Public address systems are unified with your security environment, enabling you to now call multiple SIP clients and broadcast a message. You can start the call by speaking or using a pre-recorded message.
- Display all callable entities in the contact list
- Now all callable entities are displayed as a contact in Security Desk. This includes intercoms, users, user groups, ring groups, workstations, and paging zones.
- Workstations added to ring groups
- You can now add a workstation to a ring group. After a workstation is added to a ring group, it is part of a call list, and all members get called when the ring group extension is called.
- Adding a workstation as an extension
- You can now use Sipelia™ to call a workstation regardless of the user logged on, because you direct the call to a workstation and not a specific user.
- Support for Cisco Unified Call Manager Express
- Sipelia™ now supports the Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, an IP based communication system.