You can add a workstation using Config Tool. After a workstation is added in Sipelia™ it is available in your list of contacts.
What you should know
- You can call a workstation regardless of which user is logged on, because you direct the call to a workstation and not a specific user.
- If the same user is logged into multiple workstations, we recommend enabling the Limit concurrent logons in the User management task. For more information, refer to the Security Center Administrator Guide.
To add a workstation:
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Sipelia™ plugin role, and then click Server.
- In the Workstations section, click Add ().
Enter a name and an extension:
- Name: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
- Extension: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
To assign a workstation:
Click Add, and then click
The workstation is added to your contact list.
To assign and link the workstation to Sipelia™, select the workstation from the
drop-down list in the Call dialog box in Security
The workstation is Assigned as a callable workstation.
To unassign a workstation:
- From the Sipelia™ plugin role, click Server.
- In the Workstations section, click Unassign workstation to remove the link to Sipelia™.
In the Workstations section, you can also do one of the
NOTE: You need Administrator privileges to unassign a workstation.
- Click Delete () to delete this workstation from the list.
- Click Edit () to edit this workstation.