You can configure DTMF sequences in Sipelia™ and send or receive the configured DTMF sequences in the call's Conversation window.
What you should know
- After you configure DTMF sequences, they will be accessible from a Call window. You can then click a button on the keypad to send a series of DTMF tones such as 123.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Sipelia™ plugin role, and then click Server.
- In the DTMF sequences section, click Add () to add a new sequence.
Enter a name, a tone and a description.
- Name: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
- Tones: Limited size. Can only contain the following characters : 0-9, #, *.
- Description: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
When a sequence is selected, you can.
The sequence is now added to the list.
- Click Delete to delete this tone from the list.
- Click Edit () to edit this tone.
- Click the green/red light to activate or deactivate this sequence. A deactivated sequence will not be available for the call.