The Sipelia™ Server monitors the SIP Trunks to ensure that they are still running and connected. You can modify how often the Sipelia™ Server monitors the SIP Trunk through a configuration file on the Sipelia™ Server.
Before you begin
- Create a backup of the following file:
What you should know
- Unlike SIP intercoms, SIP Trunks do not send a keepalive message to the Sipelia™ Server. The Sipelia™ Server checks the status of SIP Trunks using the configurable trunk state timeout period.
- The default value of the trunk state timeout is 60 seconds. The minimum accepted value is 40 seconds.
- Deactivate the Sipelia™ plugin role
Open the following configuration file:
- Locate the TrunkStateTimeout element and modify the value (in seconds).
- Save the file and reactivate the Sipelia™ plugin role.