Sipelia™ requires a set of licenses that allow the installation and use of the plugin in Security Center and to enable more advanced features.
Sipelia™ requires the following licenses:
- The base system license is required to install the Sipelia™ plugin on Security Center and to allow the operators to make and receive calls.
- The standard license allows a SIP device (such as a SIP intercom) to be used in Security Center, whether it registers directly to Sipelia™ Server or is made available via a SIP trunk. You need one standard license per SIP device that you will be adding to your system.
- The advanced license enables the recording of call sessions and failover of the
Sipelia™ plugin role to a second server when
needed. You need one advanced license for each standard license that you will be adding
to your system.NOTE: If the standard and advanced license counts do not match, the system will choose the lower count for both types of licenses, as shown in the example below.
- The trunk license allows you to add and configure a SIP trunk. You need one trunk license for each SIP trunk that you will be adding to your system.
- The Public Address functionality allows you to broadcast a live or pre-recorded message to any SIP entity managed by Sipelia™. You can use a maximum of 1 public address license per system.
The following sample license shows how the system will apply the license counts when they do not match:
|License type||Number of licenses installed||Number of licenses applied|