After installing the Sipelia™ plugin, the plugin role is in a warning state (yellow) with the error messages Waiting for Sipelia to be initialized and Message broker connection pending.
You might notice the following issues:
What you should know
- The Sipelia™ plugin is always in a warning state (plugin icon is yellow).
- You receive the error messages Waiting for Sipelia to be initialized and Message broker connection pending.
- In the Sipelia™ plugin are not active. , the tabs for the
- The Sipelia™ Server log stops after the message Received a new IP: A.B.C.D.
- This error is caused by a network issue where the software is unable to start because the received IP address is not operational on the network to which it belongs. This can happen when the workstation on which the Sipelia™ plugin is running has more than one network card, but not all cards are communicating with the rest of the system.
- To resolve this issue, ensure that the Security Center system is using the correct network card. This configuration is done on the Security Center Server Admin web page.