So that you can monitor your Southwest Microwave RPM II perimeters, create an intrusion detection area for each perimeter and assign all of the inputs related to a sensor and auxiliary unit for that perimeter.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Intrusion detection task.
- Click Add an entity () > .
- In the Basic information page, enter a name and description for the area.
Select a Partition this area is a member of, and click Next.
Partitions determine which Security Center users have access to this entity. Only users that are part of the partition can view or modify the intrusion detection area.
- From the Intrusion detection unit drop-down list, select the intrusion detection unit to control this area.
- Click .
Add all of the inputs related to this area by doing the following for each:
- On the Properties page, click .
- Select an input from the list.
- Click Select.
- Click Apply.