To integrate the perimeter protection systems from Southwest Microwave RPM II in Security Center, download and install the Southwest Microwave RPM II extension on a Security Center expansion server and on all client workstations from which you want to monitor and control the perimeters.
What you should know
- Although it is possible to run the Southwest Microwave RPM II extension on a server that hosts other Security Center roles, it is a best practice to install the extension on a dedicated expansion server to ensure the availability of Security Center.
- Install the plugin on all of the Security Center client workstations from which you plan to configure and monitor the perimeters using Config Tool.
- For operators that will only use Security Desk for monitoring the Southwest Microwave RPM II areas, you don't need to install the extension on their client workstations.
- Download the Southwest Microwave RPM II installation package from the GTAP Product Download page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to immediately restart the Genetec™ Server. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the extension installation.
- Close, and then open, any instances of Config Tool and Security Desk to load the extension.