An RPM II device can have up to 16 units connected to it, and each unit can have many inputs and outputs. To help you identify these inputs and outputs, you can add logical IDs and descriptions in the Peripherals page.
Define the MicroPoint and MicroTrack perimeters.
Before you begin
The address of the unit, the states of the inputs, and the type of input are defined on the unit itself, and cannot be changed in Security Center.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Open the Peripherals tab.
- Select an input or output, and at the bottom of the Peripherals tab, click .
- In the Name field, you can change the name of the input.
- In the Logical ID field, you can enter a number.
In the Description field, you can provide more information about the input.
- Click Apply, and then click Apply.
Create intrusion detection areas for each input.