Before you can configure the plugin, you must create the Stakeout - ALPR Frequency Monitor plugin role in Config Tool.
What you should know
With the basic plugin license, you can configure up to five instances of the plugin. Using multiple plugin instances gives you flexibility in configuring the plugin. For example, you can do the following:
- Configure each plugin instance with rules that apply to specific buildings in your facility.
- Configure different actions depending on vehicle detection frequency:
- One plugin instance alerts the operator if a vehicle is detected infrequently, such as five times per day.
- Another plugin instance sends both an alert and an email if a vehicle is detected frequently, such as more than five times in two hours.
- In the Config Tool home page, click Plugins.
Click Add an entity () and select
The Creating a role window opens.
- On the Specific info page, select Stakeout - ALPR Frequency Monitor as the plugin type, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create the plugin role.
When the plugin is created, you receive the message: The operation was successful. After a few seconds, the plugin should change color from red to white. If the plugin remains red or yellow, click Diagnose at the bottom of the screen for more information about the issue.
After you finish
- Restart Config Tool.
- If Security Desk is open, restart it.
- Configure the plugin role.