The Stakeout - ALPR Frequency Monitor plugin tracks how often license plates are read by the fixed Sharp cameras that are associated with the plugin.
When a vehicle exceeds the threshold configured in the plugin, the system flags the license plate as suspicious and the plate is included in reports generated in the Security Desk Frequency Monitor task. You can also configure the system to generate alarms and emails when the threshold is reached.
In the following example, the plugin is configured with a threshold of three detections within two hours. The license plate ABC 123 is detected several times and exceeds the threshold twice. The license plate is included in reports generated from the Frequency Monitor task because the plate is not included in a whitelist associated with the plugin.
- Select which Sharp units monitor for suspicious activity.
- Define the time frame and frequency of vehicle detections that qualifies as suspicious activity.
- Send an email when suspicious activity is detected.
- Trigger an alarm in Security Desk when suspicious activity is detected.
- Ignore a specific list of license plates. For example, license plates that belong to employees.