From the Frequency Monitor task in Security Desk, you can investigate vehicles that are detected frequently by Sharp cameras and generate reports.
To use the Frequency Monitor task, the Stakeout - ALPR Frequency Monitor plugin must be installed on your workstation.
Before you begin
For a vehicle to be flagged as suspicious by the system, the vehicle's license plate must be detected a certain number of times within a certain time frame. This frequency is configured by the Security Center administrator. In the following example, the plugin is configured with a threshold of three detections within two hours. The license plate ABC 123 is detected several times and exceeds the threshold twice.
What you should know
From the Security
Desk home page, open
the Frequency Monitor task.
To set up the query for your report, choose from the following filters:
- Plugin instances
- There might be several instances of the plugin installed which monitor different facilities, or that have different configurations. Select a plugin instance to include in the report.
- ALPR units
- Each instance of the plugin is linked with one or more fixed Sharp cameras. Select the cameras that you want to include in the report.
- Time frame
- Use the During the last or Specific range filters to list all suspicious vehicle alerts that were generated within the given time frame.
- License plate
- (Optional) Enter a specific license plate to see if it has been flagged as a suspicious vehicle.
Click Generate report.
- The list of suspicious vehicles is displayed, along with their associated context images (images of the scene) and license plate images.
- The Count at the top of the report shows how many of the
total results remain after the filters are applied. For example, if the ALPR
units and Time frame filters return 50 results,
and the License plate filter then reduces the results to two
vehicle hits, the Count shows 2/50.NOTE: The report can display a maximum of 100 results. If 120 results are returned, the Count shows 100/120.
- To export the report, select a row and click Export selected row.
In the Export window, enter the Destination
folder path, select whether you want to include context images and plate
images, and click Export.
The report and associated image files are saved to the destination folder.