As a client administrator, you can add a remote monitoring user to one or more of the accounts that you manage, so that the remote monitoring connection details can be provided to a Community Connect administrator, a local authority, or remote monitoring facility.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can only add one remote monitoring user.
- Only integrators and client administrators can add a remote monitoring user.
- Client administrators can only manage the remote monitoring user when the Manage remote monitoring user option has been enabled on client accounts by an integrator.
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
- Click Configurations (), and then click the Privacy tab.
Click Create remote monitoring user.
The My Stratocast™ system is being monitored by a monitoring facility field status changes to Yes.NOTE: If the My Stratocast™ system is being monitored by a monitoring facility field is not displayed, contact Stratocast™ support.
Click Download connection details and follow the
onscreen instructions to open the text file or save it to your local
A text file that contains Security Center credentials for the remote monitoring user is generated. For example, Client-8d5e7352b7b604f-Credentials.txt.
- Send the downloaded connection details in an email to the Community Connect administrator, a local authority, or the remote monitoring facility that you want to give access to.