To change the language of the user interface or enable camera-related notifications, you can change your personal preferences once your Stratocast™ account is active.
- At the top of the page, click your name, and then click Preferences from the drop-down menu.
Change the following parameters, as required:
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- Email address
- Your email address. You can change the email address if you want to receive emails at a different email address than the one that appears in the Username field.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Mobile authentication key
- The key that authenticates you to the Stratocast™ mobile apps and allows you to connect to the apps from all of your mobile devices.
For your email notifications, change the following:
- Receive camera disconnected and camera reconnected notifications
- Select this check box if you want to be notified by email when a
camera disconnects from the system and when it reconnects. Separate email messages are
sent for each disconnect and reconnect notification. IMPORTANT: The camera must be unreachable for 10 minutes for a notification to be sent.
- Receive motion detection notifications
- Select this check box if you want to be notified by email
that a camera has detected motion based on the camera's current motion detection
settings. You can modify the camera's motion detection
settings if you keep receiving motion detection notifications for false
detections.NOTE: If motion settings are too sensitive, you will receive an unnecessary number of email notifications.
- Receive email updates about Stratocast™ and provide feedback
- Select this check box if you want to receive email updates about Stratocast™ periodically. You are also invited to provide your suggestions and comments about Stratocast™.
- Click Save or Cancel.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.