The first time you log on using an organizational account, you must perform an initial set up in Stratocast™.
Before you begin
- Configure your Azure AD permissions for organizational accounts.
- For users in your organization to log on with their Organizational account, an administrator must first log in, and accept the terms of the application for all users.
What you should know
Users in Organizational accounts do not require activation but will receive an email notifying them that they have been added to Stratocast™.
- No activation emails are sent to end users or end user administrators created using Azure AD.
- Using your web browser, go to app.stratocast.com.
Click Log on with Organizational Account to log on to
Stratocast™ using your
- Enter your user ID and password credentials in the identity provider dialogs and follow the prompts.
In the Permissions requested dialog, an administrator must
Accept the terms of the application.
NOTE: The Consent on behalf of your organization check box is only displayed once and must be selected by an Azure Active Directory administrator in your organization. If the check box does not appear, then another user is required to accept these permissions.