After a client account has been created and is active, you can modify the account information, as well as edit or replace the client administrator.
What you should know
- Click Clients, and then search for or select an account from the Account name column.
In the client’s Edit page, modify the following parameters, as
- Account state
- A field that indicates the current state of the client account. From this field, you can suspend active client accounts and restore suspended accounts.
- Account name
- The name of your client’s account. This is the name that the client is identified by in the Client accounts page.
- Client reference number
- A reference number that is used to identify this client in your accounting system. The client reference number is included in your billing statements.
- Time zone
- The time zone that the client is located in.
- Address information
- This information includes the street number and name, city, country, state or province, and zip or postal code that the client resides in. The country that you select is used to choose the closest data center to your individual clients.
- The country that the client is located in. The country that you select is used to
choose the closest data center to your individual
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct country ensures that your client's data travels the quickest and shortest possible route to get to Stratocast™.
- Subscription term
- The duration of the term of your client's Stratocast™ subscription. For information about
subscriptions, see www.stratocast.com. IMPORTANT: You can only change the subscription term if the client account does not have any cameras in the Enrolled state. Once cameras are enrolled, any changes to the subscription term will take effect only after the current term ends. For example, if an account is moved from an annual to a monthly term, the monthly billing frequency will only take effect once the current annual term ends.
- Renewal term
- The frequency that the subscription is renewed at. By default, the renewal term is set at the value that was entered in the Subscription term field when the client account was created.
- Click Save, or navigate back to exit the page and cancel your changes.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.