After client users have been added to your integrator account, you can modify their information even if they have not yet activated their Stratocast™ account.
What you should know
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
- Click Configurations (), and then click the Additional users tab.
- Search for or select a user, and then click Edit details.
In the Edit dialog box, modify the following, as
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Identity provider
- The Internet site that provides the user with their user account, which enables single sign-on access to the system.
- The username of the valid user account that is required to log on
to the system. To better manage your accounts, you can add the same username to multiple
Stratocast™ accounts and for different user levels. For example, the same username can be assigned for
an integrator user in one account and a client administrator in another
account.NOTE: The Username field can only be edited after the user has activated their account.
- (Optional) Clear the Same as username check box, and enter an email address if you want the user to receive emails at a different email address to the one in the Username field. Select this check box if you want the Username and Email address values to be the same.
- (Optional) If the user cannot find the original activation email that you sent, click Resend activation email. The activation email includes information on how to activate your Stratocast™ account.
- Click Save.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.