Once a client account is active, you can replace the current client administrator with another user, regardless of their user level or whether they have activated their Stratocast™ account.
What you should know
If you are adding a username that is already registered with another Stratocast™ account, the username's account information such as the first and last names, language preference, and mobile authentication key is not overwritten. By entering the username, Stratocast™ is able to determine whether the user is new or has already been registered to other accounts.
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
- Click Clients, and then search for or select an account from the Account name column.
- In the Users section of the client's Edit page, click Replace administrator.
In the Replace account administrator page, enter the following
parameters for the new client administrator:
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Identity provider
- The Internet site that provides the user with their user account, which enables single sign-on access to the system.
- The username of the valid user account that is required to log on
to the system. To better manage your accounts, you can add the same username to multiple
Stratocast™ accounts and for different user levels. For example, the same username can be assigned for
an integrator user in one account and a client administrator in another
account.NOTE: The Username field can only be edited after the user has activated their account.
- (Optional) Clear the Same as username check box, and enter an email address if you want the user to receive emails at a different email address to the one in the Username field. Select this check box if you want the Username and Email address values to be the same.
- Click Create.