Use the following information to understand the common features that are supported for SCP cameras in Stratocast™.
NOTE: All non-axis manufacturers connect to Stratocast™ using the Stratocast™ Control Protocol.
The following features are supported for Stratocast™ Control Protocol (SCP) cameras:
- Plug and play camera enrollment
- Live and recorded video streaming in H.264
- Email noification for motion detection and camera disconnection
- Digital zoom from web client
- Export video as ASF
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Configure video settings (bitrate, FPS, resolution up to 1080P)
- Federate to Security Center system
- Configure rotation angle of the camera in camera web page
The following features are NOT supported.
- Configure rotation angle of the camera from Stratocast™ portal
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras
- Control output pins on the camera
- Record on SD card or NAS