If you have clients who violate their service agreements, or pay their invoices inconsistently, you can suspend their accounts. You can still access their Stratocast™ portals, provided that they have not restricted access.
What you should know
- Client accounts that are suspended can also be deleted while they are in the Suspended state.
- If an account is suspended, the service that Stratocast™ provides is not interrupted, recording and archiving still occurs. As a result billing continues in accordance with the chosen plan.
- There is no limit to the number of times that a client account can be suspended or restored.
- Suspended client accounts can be restored at any time.
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
- Click Clients, and then search for or select an account from the Account name column.
- From the Account state drop-down list, select Suspended.
- Click Save, or navigate back to exit the page and cancel your changes.
If their user names are registered to multiple Stratocast™ accounts that have not been suspended, the last active account is displayed. Also, if they are logged on and they try to switch to the suspended account, Suspended appears next to the account.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.