To make sure that you quickly identify critical system events, you can access the complete list of events from your health dashboard, and then take immediate steps to correct the issues.
What you should know
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
From the home page, do one of the following:
- Click Health.
- In the Health dashboard pane, click See all system events.
The Health monitoring page opens. The Health monitoring page is automatically refreshed every two minutes.For each system event, the Health monitoring page provides the following information:
- Client name
- The name of your client’s account. This is the name that the client is identified by in the Client accounts page.
- The source device or entity that the system event is generated from.
- Event description
- A concise description of the system event. This description also appears in the health dashboard on the home page.
- Event source timestamp
- The time and date that the system event occurred. The timestamp corresponds the geographical location of the source device.
- Time zone offset
- The time difference, expressed in hours and minutes, between a given geographical location and the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time zone.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.
After you finish
Troubleshoot and fix all active system events.