Stratocast™ includes the following new features and enhancements.
What's new: May 2021
- Introducing the new Stratocast™ mobile app
- Revamped and redesigned from the ground up, the new mobile app lets users
effortlessly keep up with their business from anywhere. Using an intuitive interface,
users can monitor and playback video, filter incidents, investigate past events, and
For more information, see About Stratocast™ mobile apps.
What's new: January 2021
- Removed SCP requirements
- Stratocast™ no longer requires Stratocast™ Control Protocol (SCP) capabilities for client accounts to be explicitly granted. They are now available to all configured, client accounts.
What's new: July 2020
- Full Support for Organizational Account
- Stratocast™ now fully supports the identity provider Organizational Account and users are automatically active when this option is selected.
What's new: June 2020
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Stratocast™ now supports Azure Active Directory for Integrators and
the Organizational Account option is now
configurable.NOTE: Integrators created with an Organizational Account require a link to log in.