The Streamvault™ 16.14 image is intended for SV-100E, SV-300E, and SV-350E series appliances that run Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. The image includes the following applications.
- Security Center 5.11.0
- SV Control Panel 2.8 or later
- Sipelia™ 2.12
- Synergis™ Softwire 11.3.3
- Genetec Mission Control™ 3.1.0
- Genetec ClearID™ plugin
- Industrial IoT 4.4.2
- Microsoft Windows updates (September 2022)
- Starting from image 16.3, support for TLS 1.1 was removed.
- Starting from image 16.10, Microsoft Edge replaces Internet Explorer (IE), which is end of life.
- Do not use software image 16.14 if your appliance runs a different
version of Windows, such as Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 or LTSC 2021. To identify
which Windows edition your appliance is running, refer to the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) label on your appliance.
The following is an example of a typical COA label with Windows edition and license information stamped for products that contain embedded versions of Microsoft software.
- A Streamvault™ appliance that runs software image 16.14 is designed to work with Security Center 5.11.0 or later. Downgrading Security Center to an earlier version might require reducing the hardening level of the appliance. For more information, see Limitations in Streamvault™ 16.14.
- Starting from image 16.11 or 16.10 in some regions, SVA-100E compact analytics appliances do not use this Streamvault™ image. Instead, they are built to order.
- Factory resets: For an SVA-101E appliance Streamvault™ 16.10 or earlier, you can use the Streamvault™ 16.14 image to perform a factory reset.
For an overview of product availability, support, and available services, see the Product Lifecycle page on GTAP.