The Streamvault™ 19.0 image is intended for SV-100E, SV-300E, and SV-350E series appliances that run Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021. The image includes the following applications.
- Security Center 188.8.131.52
- SV Control Panel 2.8 or later
- Sipelia™ 2.11 SR2
- Synergis™ Softwire 11.2.2
- Genetec Mission Control™ 3.0.3
- Genetec Mission Control™ Web API 2.4
- Genetec ClearID™ plugin
- Industrial IoT 4.4.1
- Microsoft Windows updates (February 2022)
- Do not use software image 19.0 if your appliance runs a
different version of Windows, such as Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 or LTSC 2019. To
identify which Windows edition your appliance is running, refer to the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) label on your appliance.
The following is an example of a typical COA label with Windows edition and license information stamped for products that contain embedded versions of Microsoft software.
- A Streamvault™ appliance that runs software image 19.0 is designed to work with Security Center 184.108.40.206 or later. Downgrading Security Center to an earlier version might require reducing the hardening level of the appliance. For more information, see Limitations in Streamvault™ 19.0.
For an overview of product availability, support, and available services, see the Product Lifecycle page on GTAP.