Synergis™ units work best when all connected interface modules are running the recommended firmware. Recommended firmware versions are certified by Genetec Inc.
Upload the firmware onto the Synergis™ unit.
Before you begin
What you should know
- If your interface modules are loaded with firmware versions newer than the recommended ones, they will be downgraded with the exception of Assa Abloy IP locks.
- For Assa Abloy IP locks, Aperio AH40 hubs, Axis controllers, and Mercury EP or LP controllers, you can apply the recommended firmware from the Interface upgrade page of Synergis™ Appliance Portal. For other manufacturers, you might have to use the manufacturer's software to apply the recommended firmware.
- Assa Abloy, Aperio, Axis, and Mercury firmware is found on the GTAP Product Download
page by filtering on Synergis™
Softwire in the Download Finder list:
- For Assa Abloy IP locks and Aperio AH40 hubs, download the latest Synergis™ Softwire .sfw file listed in the Core Software section. Assa Abloy IP lock firmware is included in Synergis™ Softwire.
- For Axis and Mercury EP or LP controllers, download the latest .sfw file listed in the Third Party Firmware Packages section.
- On the Maintenance page of Synergis™ Appliance Portal, click Interface upgrade.
Click Apply recommended firmware.
The following confirmation message is displayed: Upgrade completed successfully.