Before you deploy the Synergis™ unit in the field, it is recommended that you change the default administrator password.
What you should know
- If you are logging on to the Synergis™ unit for the first time, the default username and password are admin and softwire.
- The new password should be long, unique, and random.NOTE: You can review the strength of your Synergis™ unit password in the Config Tool Hardware inventory task.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click .
- On the Users page, select the admin user.
- Enter the old password, and then enter and confirm the new password.
- Click Save.
The new password is applied immediately.
If the unit was already connected to an Access Manager role, then change the logon password in Config Tool to synchronize the Synergis™ unit with the Access Manager.