To ensure that you have the latest security fixes and improvements, keep your Synergis™ unit up-to-date with the latest version of Synergis™ Softwire and firmware for your interface modules.
Download the latest firmware from the GTAP Product Download
From the Download Finder list, select the latest
version of Synergis™
Softwire, and then search for
- For Synergis™ Softwire, Assa Abloy IP locks, and Aperio AH40 hubs, download the latest Synergis™ Softwire .sfw file listed in the Core Software section. Assa Abloy IP lock firmware is included in Synergis™ Softwire.
- For Axis and Mercury EP or LP controllers, download the latest .sfw file listed in the Third Party Firmware Packages section.
- Save the .sfw file on your local drive.
- From the Download Finder list, select the latest version of Synergis™ Softwire, and then search for your firmware.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click Select upgrade file.
- In the file browser that opens, select the .sfw firmware file, and click Open.
- Click Upgrade now.
Upgrades can take up to a few minutes.
- If you upgraded Synergis™ Softwire, the Synergis™ unit restarts.
- If you uploaded the interface module firmware, the Synergis™ unit does not restart.