When the Synergis™ Cloud Link cloud connection is activated, you can establish a secure connection to the cloud from each Synergis™ Cloud Link unit that is enrolled in a hosted Synergis™ deployment.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Depending on when you purchased your Synergis™ Cloud Link unit, Cloud Agent might come pre-installed on your unit. If this is the case, you must activate Cloud Agent manually.
- If Cloud Agent did not come pre-installed on your unit, installing it automatically activates it on your unit.
- Verify that Cloud Agent is installed on your Synergis™ Cloud Link unit.
If Cloud Agent was already installed, enable it on your Synergis™ Cloud
In a web browser, enter the following URL, where <IP address> is the IP address
of the Synergis™ Cloud
- Do one of the following, depending on the Cloud Agent Portal user interface:
- Log on using your Synergis™
On the Activation page, click Enable.
- On the Settings page, click Edit (), enter the Username and Password of the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit, select the Enabled check box, and then click Save.
- In a web browser, enter the following URL, where <IP address> is the IP address of the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit:
If Cloud Agent is not already installed, download and install it:
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Synergis™ Softwire.
- Download Cloud Agent.
- Install Cloud Agent on all Synergis™ Cloud Link units that will be enrolled in the hosted Synergis™ deployment. The installation is handled as a standard firmware update.
- Add the Synergis™ Cloud Link to a cloud-hosted Access Manager.