You can configure how long the audit logs for your Synergis™ unit are kept before they are automatically deleted.
What you should know
- Audit logs are kept for 90 days by default.
- Audit logs can be downloaded from the Download audit logs page of the portal by the Admin user only.
- The following are logged:
- Configuration changes in Synergis™
Appliance PortalNOTE: Changes made on the Hardware and Network pages are not logged.
- DIP switch commands run on the Synergis™ Cloud Link appliance.
- Configuration changes in Synergis™ Appliance Portal
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click .
In the Audit log retention section, select a retention
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 7 years
- Custom retention period
- Enter a number of days from 2 to 2557.
- Click Save.