To facilitate troubleshooting issues with the Mercury controllers enrolled in your system, you can refer to the Capabilities report page in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal. The page gives you an overview of the state, feature usage, and event logs for each of your controllers.
- Lists all the
controllers that are enrolled on the Synergis™ Cloud
Link unit. This section must be
manually refreshed. You can view the controllers in three different views:
- Over capacity
- All units
Selecting a unit displays the capabilities section and the Event logs section for that unit. Clicking Download generates a CSV file containing the listed units with their current capability usage.
- Capabilities section for the selected unit
- This section is named after the unit selected in the
Units section. It displays the following information:
- Last refresh time
- The timestamp of when the data was last fetched.
- Firmware version
- The firmware version of the unit.
- A table listing all the supported capabilities for the unit,
and the current usage for each capability. For example,
2/64 in the Access control
readers row indicates that the unit can
support up to 62 more readers. Hovering over the icon next to each capability displays the
equivalent Security Center
concepts.NOTE: The usage values are color coded as follows:
- Red indicates over capacity.
- Orange indicates capacity reached.
- Green indicates below capacity.
- Event logs
- Lists the 10 most recent critical events for the selected unit since the last firmware startup, such as when a capability's limit is reached or exceeded.