The Synergis™ Cloud Link unit can keep detailed logs for troubleshooting and support. However, these logs are turned off by default. Turn them on if you want to view troubleshooting reports or to download the support logs.
What you should know
- Enable logging only if instructed by Technical Support.
- Critical errors are always written to logs, regardless of the configured logging level.
- You can download the logs from the Download support logs page of the portal.
- Log on to the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit.
- Click .
- In the Softwire logging section, select a Logging level.
In the Reset logging level to Critical after (days) field,
enter the number of days for which you want to gather logs of the selected logging
If you select Warn as the logging level, and enter 7 in the Reset logging level to Critical after (days) field, Critical, Error, and Warn logs are gathered for seven days. After seven days, only Critical logs are gathered.
- Click Save.