You can configure the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit after the pre-configuration steps are completed.
Perform the pre-configuration steps.
Before you begin
- All Synergis units come with a factory-assigned hostname. If your network does not support DHCP, you must assign the appliance a new IP address.
- (Optional) Change the default X.509 certificate of the unit.
- Upgrade the Synergis appliance firmware to the latest version.
- Physically attach the interface modules to the Synergis Cloud Link unit.
- Establish communication between the Synergis Cloud Link unit and its attached interface modules through the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
- Test your hardware connections and configuration and make adjustments if necessary.
- Configure the access control behavior of the Synergis Cloud Link unit.
- Add the Synergis Cloud Link unit to an Access Manager role so it becomes part of your Security Center system.