You can configure the auxiliary I/O ports on Axis A1601 controllers to be used as either inputs or outputs, using the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
What you should know
- If an auxiliary I/O is already used in a configuration, and you change its type, the I/O goes offline, and you must manually update that I/O in the configuration in Security Center.
- By default, auxiliary I/O 1 and 2 are outputs, and auxiliary I/O 3, 4, 13, and 14 are inputs. When configured as inputs, they cannot be supervised.
- Log on to the Synergis unit.
- Click .
- Click the Axis unit in the Hardware column, and then in the Channels column.
- In the Interfaces column, click the unit to open its settings.
Scroll down to the Auxiliary I/Os section, and change the
Aux IO types, as required.
NOTE: If you change the type to an output, you must configure the normal state as Open or Closed. The normal state of an input can only be configured in Config Tool.
- Click Save.