To disable encryption on a SALLIS router, you need to disable it in both the Synergis™ Appliance Portal and on the router itself.
- Log on to the Synergis unit.
- Click .
- At the top of the Hardware column, click Add ().
- Select the SALTO channel, and then clear the Enable encryption option.
In the device tree, all SALLIS locks under the selected channel appear in red (inactive).
For an RS-485 router, do the following:
- Using the SALLIS application, download the router configuration to the PPD.
- On the PPD, select Update router.
- Connect the PPD to the router.
For a PoE router, do the following:
NOTE: If you have many routers to update, update them one at a time.
Open the PoE router cover, and press and hold the CLR
button for 5 seconds.
The LED on the PoE router board turns orange.
Using a web browser, connect to the web portal of the router.
http://192.168.0.234in the browser URL field.NOTE: Your workstation must be on the same subnet as the router for you to connect to its web portal.
- On the browser page, under Yes. , select
- Click Send.
- Open the PoE router cover, and press and hold the CLR button for 5 seconds.
The message Configuration successfully sent is displayed in the browser. In the device tree, all SALLIS locks under the selected channel are displayed in black (active).