To disconnect a Mercury MR panel from a Mercury controller that is enrolled in Security Center, you can delete the panel from the controller in Config Tool.
Mercury MR panels must be offline in Security Center before you can delete them.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Access control task.
- Click Roles and units, select your Synergis unit, and click the Peripherals tab.
- If the MR panel is controlling doors or zones, then disconnect them.
Disconnect the panel:
- Disconnect power from the panel and wait until it goes offline in Config Tool.
- Click the Peripherals tab, select the panel, click Edit, then change the Address of the panel so it disconnects from the controller and goes offline in Config Tool.
- Click the Peripherals tab, select the panel, click Delete, and then click Apply.