To enroll a Synergis™ Cloud Link unit in Security Center, assign the unit to an Access Manager role.
Configure the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit's network properties.
Before you begin
When you create an Access Manager role, the Synergis™ extension is added automatically. This extension is created with the default discovery port
What you should know
2000. If you configured a different port in the unit's network properties, you must also change it in Config Tool to match.
Best Practice: If you have multiple Access Manager roles controlling Synergis™ units on the same subnet, ensure that they use different discovery ports. Otherwise, you might experience performance issues.
If the unit does not use the default discovery port, change the Synergis™ extension discovery port to match
the port configured on your unit:
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Access control task, and click the Roles and units view.
- Select the Access Manager, and click the Extensions tab.
- Select the Synergis™ extension.
- Select the discovery port and click Edit the item ().
- In the Discovery port dialog box, enter the port number configured for your units and click Save.
- Add the Synergis™ unit to the Access Manager role.