You can re-enroll Allegion Schlage wireless locks from the Hardware page of the Synergis™ unit in Config Tool to avoid having to factory reset the ENGAGE Gateway and its locks and use the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app for the re-enrollment process.
What you should know
- The ENGAGE Gateway must not have been factory reset before re-enrolling it through Config Tool.
- You can only use the Synergis™ Appliance Portal to enroll the ENGAGE Gateway for the first time, or to enroll it after it has been factory reset.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Access control task, and click the Roles and units view.
- From the entity tree, select the Synergis™ unit on which you want to re-enroll the ENGAGE Gateway.
- Click .
Click Add (), and then enter the following information:
NOTE: You can use the following URL to find the username and password: https://<SCL IP>/SchlageIP/Bus/<Gateway IP>/RevealCredentials, where <SCL IP> is the IP address of the Synergis™ unit and <Gateway IP> is the IP address of the ENGAGE Gateway.
- The IP address of the ENGAGE Gateway.
- The username of the ENGAGE Gateway.
- The password of the ENGAGE Gateway.
- Site key
- The site key that you created using the Genetec™ Allegion Site Configurator when you first enrolled the ENGAGE Gateway.
- Click Apply.