You can upgrade the firmware or configuration of OSDP readers by transferring files to the readers in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
What you should know
- The following procedure only applies to OSDP readers that connect directly to the Synergis Cloud Link unit.
- Use the firmware and configuration files provided by your manufacturer.
- Log on to the Synergis unit.
- Click .
- In the File Transfer section, select the check box in the Transfer column of the readers to which you want to transfer the file.
- Click Select file.
- In the file browser, select the firmware or configuration file, and click Open.
Click Transfer file.
The firmware or configuration is applied after the selected readers restart.