Synergis™ Cloud Link hardware products are certified based on the power supplies provided or recommended by Genetec. If you use a different power supply, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for the EMC compliance of the new system formed by the Synergis™ Cloud Link hardware and the new power supply.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This Class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe A est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an output on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Ensure that the enclosure is properly grounded to the building earth/ground system.
- All reader and RS-485 cables extending outside the enclosure must be shielded and must have their drain wire grounded using the appropriate terminal for this usage.
- Any changes or modifications to the product or installation practice not expressly approved by Genetec, may result in interference to radio or television reception, and could void the user's right to operate the equipment.
- Ensure that you use only recommended cable types as described in the Genetec documentation, especially for the RS-485 cables and reader cables, which are both shielded cables.
- Replace the internal time/date battery with Panasonic, Part No. BR1225 only. Use of another battery may present a risk of fire or explosion.