After completing a Synergis™ Cloud Link installation, there are several steps you must perform to verify that the system is functioning correctly.
- Apply power and wait for the Synergis™ Cloud Link information () LED to be solid green indicating that Synergis™ Cloud Link software is running. For more information, see Synergis™ Cloud Link LED feedback.
In the Synergis™ Appliance Portal, perform the following steps:
- Verify that Synergis™ Cloud Link has the latest firmware version.
- Verify that the default password has been changed.
- Verify that all connected interface modules are online.
- Present a card to the readers and verify the state change in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.